DMS VIETNAM 2016 REGISTRATION INFORMATION AND GUIDE
I. Registration fee:
Stay in common room
Stay in hotel room
|Adults||$55, or VND 1,300,000 (no refund, no discount)||If you wish to stay in hotel rooms, please pay an extra amount of USD 30 or VND 660,000/pax|
|Children under 10 years of age and senior margiis||USD 45 or VND 1,000,000|
|Children under 5 years of age||USD 15, or VND 330,000|
|Accommodation||Big common hall without beds, just Vietnamese traditional sedge mats, please bring your own bedding and take care of your own valuable belongings||Room sharing is expected.
Only 60 rooms are available.
Priority is given to the seniors, families with children and people with disabilities
|The registration fee also includes:
- Meals during DMS
- Program organizing
- Electricity and water
The registration fee does NOT include:
- Visa fee and visa upon arrival permission fee (USD 34/pax, include 25$ visa fee to pay at arrival airport immigration office and 9$ service charge to pay at DMS counter). If your nationality is of free-visa-to-Vietnam country, please go through this.
- Hot spring bath, swimming pool and extra services at the Jade Island tourist site
- Extra drink or food from personal order
- Personal shopping
- The Opening ceremony of DMS starts at 1:30pm on Nov.18th. You can book ticket to arrive in the morning of the same day. Airport to DMS venue is about 1 hour and 45 minutes by car.
- Accommodation is arranged for Nov. 18th to Nov. 20th.
- If you arrive before Nov. 18th or stay after the 20th, please pay for extra stay of either USD3/pax per day for shared common room (without bed), or USD 16 (VND 350,000) pax per day for shared hotel room (with bed).
- Hotel check in time is 12pm; check out time is 11am.
II. Pick up:
- Pick up from Hanoi to Jade Island:
7.00am on Nov.18 from Yoga Ananda Hanoi, No. 22 Thanh Cong, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi.
- Pick up from airport to Jade Island:
Group pick up from the airport
Online registration for airport pickup will be closed before November 11th, 2016.
- Group less than 4 persons: should rent private car of USD70 per sedan;
- Group 5 to 8 persons: USD14/pax;
- Group 9 to 12 persons: USD10/pax;
- Group 13 to 19 persons: USD7/pax;
- Group from 19 persons up: USD5/pax
* So please try the best to gather more people to join your group for lower transportation cost.
*Group will be merged in order to make lower cost. So the car cost will be paid on the car, to DMS volunteers, pls remember to take your receipt.
* If you register for airport pick up after Nov. 11th, then you should rent private car with the cost of USD 70, or VND 1,500,000 per sedan.
Registration + visa permission (if applicable) should be paid either via bank transfer or by cash directly at the DMS counter.
- Bank transfer:
Beneficiary account No: 0011004313711
Beneficiary name: Hoang Quy Ly
Bank name: Vietcombank
Swift code: BFTV VNVX
Bank address: 198 Tran Quang Khai, Hanoi, Vietnam
(Please write down: Acarya name, number of people in group, country of departure)
Acarya collects all the costs and fees from your Margiis and pays at the DMS counter.
For Vietnamese attendants only:
Please pay at the reception of Yoga Ananda Hanoi - No. 22 Thanh Cong St., Ba Dinh Dist, or 12 Dang Tien Dong St., Dong Da Dist., Hanoi, Vietnam)
IV. Contact persons for inquiry about money transfer via bank:
- Rasadevii: tel no.: +84 987437539
- Ramadevii: tel no.: +84 937508741
- Niirmala: tel no.: +84 904669908
V. Check list for this event:
- Passport with visa
- Air return ticket
- Personal belongings
- Bedding (if staying common room)
- Yoga mat
- Tents (in case you want to stay outside in the garden)
- Cultural products
- Margiis' very warm heart
- Love and devotion to Baba
2,103 total views, 7 views today